Is Keto Dead?
-
Keto dieting might not be as popular as it once was, but plenty of people
still use low-carb, high-fat diets to lose weight, address health issues,
and bui...
Reflecting on 3 weeks in France
-
My stats are in after 20 days in France:
761 miles
57 hours cycling
101,536 feet of elevation climbed
62 miles
29,869 yards
One race
7 pizzas consumed
A ...
Seaotter Gravel
-
I decided to race Sea Otter Gravel since my knee isn't cooperating—let’s
just say it’s taken an extended vacation from running. So, I pivoted and
w...
Sample Post
-
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec hendrerit
suscipit sem a maximus. Ut porta efficitur ex, at pellentesque est
pellentesque vo...
Programa de Entrenamiento 12 Semanas pre-IRONMAN
-
Hola! Es mi primer post en Español :) jaja....
Como sabrán si me siguen en Instagram, diseñe un programa de 12 semanas
para preparación especifica de *Iron...
Inspired by, Reflecting on, & the Daily Daily
-
*Inspired by.....*I woke up this morning (Monday in Australia/Sunday in the
US), and the first thing I did was check the results of the overnight
racing th...
Snowy Details
-
As you can see from the pictures above, whether it is snowing or not, the
daily bicycle commuter does not change clothes to particular winter gear
wh...
Roth & Ruckus
-
Life has indeed been full speed ahead since I returning from racing in
Roth, Germany. The trip itself was a bit of a whirlwind, but there isn't ...
AFC Half Marathon
-
I first ran the AFC half marathon in San Diego right after college. I ran a
1:53. Since I've stopped racing triathlon and started focusing more on
running ...
Review: Ironman Boulder Triathlon gets an A Grade
-
August 2nd, 2015, brought in the second edition of the Ironman Boulder
triathlon in Boulder, Colorado. The event hosts nearly 3,000 triathletes
over a 2.4 ...
The Privilege of Hardship
-
If you make it through enough setbacks you start to actually appreciate
them. That sounds odd doesn’t it? I'm appreciative of things going wrong.
At firs...
Point Break (2015) Streaming In HD
-
Play Full Point Break in Top Quality. Now you can enjoy Point Break in high
quality with duration 120 Min and was released on 2015-12-25 and MPAA
rating i...
5 Things of Interest Lately: Beach Edition
-
“*Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no
taste*.” - Charlotte Brontë
Beaches. Sunshine. Food. Running. Sweat. Books. Sleep...
Race Report: 2015 Leona Divide 50K
-
Whaaaaaaat...oh yeah that's right, I still have a blog!
My favorite race shirt ever. Great job Keira + KMF! First thing's first.
Back in December against a...
Legs are starting to come back ….
-
As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been running without using my
watch for close to a month now. The lack of analyzing every run, every
mile split...
Test Week
-
After a few weeks of training, my coach informed me of "test" week. It's
exactly what it sounds like...I got tested in each discipline so we have a
baselin...
Downtime
-
The 2012 season is behind me. It has been a little over three weeks since
I raced Ironman Arizona, and I now find myself in this somewhat strange
place of...
I Have No Manners= Potential 10k Disaster
-
My mom and dad really did try. My mom was old-school in the manners
department but back in her day, 47 something women didn't spank flirt
with young men...
So many things!
-
I have no better post title because there are just SO MANY THINGS that have
taken place since I last posted.
Training wise,
- I took two weeks after ...
temporary site move to www.whatmyphonesaw.com
-
I'm having fun with my cell phone camera and since it's "100 days to go" I
thought I may as well see where this leads.
For now I'm posting on www.whatmypho...
Badwater 2011 — Crewing for Pam Reed
-
A couple years ago at Thanksgiving, I watched with fascination Running On
The Sun, the 1999 account of the Badwater Ultramarathon. I wrote a review
on it ...
moving...
-
A final post as a quick note to let you all know that I moved my blog to a
website that Sarah built for me over here --> slaterfletcher.com. She
actuall...
This Must Be The Place
-
After a longer than expected absence from any significant time on the bike,
my lower back has finally allowed a return to the normally scheduled
training. ...
Summer Blog
-
After 11 weeks of not running, I finally got two runs in this week. I did a
5 miler on the trails of Griffith Park (uphills were easier on the back
than th...
Physiological Fitness - Economy
-
It's been a long time since I lasted posted anything here. Putting on a
camp in Majorca wih all of the travel and time zone changes has made things
a bit c...
Kona World Championships 2009
-
Here we go! This is gonna be detailed so first the overview: Total time was
10:09, Swim - 59, T1- 6:30, Bike 5:20, T2-5:30, Run - 3:37. That was good
enoug...
No comments:
Post a Comment